Effective date: August 26, 2020
Mister Toppen (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://mistertoppen.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies.We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies.We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies.We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Mister Toppen uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Sweden and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Sweden and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Mister Toppen may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Mister Toppen
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By visiting this page on our website: https://mistertoppen.com/contact
En cookie är en textfil som sparas av webbläsaren och som lagras på datorn. Därefter kan de känna igen en återkommande besökare. De flesta webbläsare accepterar cookies automatiskt.
Enligt lagen om elektronisk kommunikation ska den som besöker en webbplats informeras om vad cookies används till och även ges möjlighet att förhindra användande av cookies.
mistertoppen.com sparar data i cookies för att vi ska kunna analysera trafiken till webbplatsen. Det gör vi i syfte att förbättra både sajtens innehåll och funktionalitet. Vi använder Google analytics för att räkna antal besök till mistertoppen.com och för att se i vilken omfattning artiklarna läses.
Så gör du för att blockera cookies
Om du inte vill att det ska sättas några cookies vid ditt besök på webbplatsen kan du ställa in det i din webbläsare. I webbläsaren går det både att blockera och begränsa cookies. Du kan läsa mer om hur du gör rätt inställningar i webbläsarens “Hjälp”.
We try to collect as little personal data from our users as possible, but we do typically require your email address in order to deliver price alerts and other site-related messages. Please do not give us your email address if you do not want us to contact you. We do not sell your email address or share it outside our company. We will purge it from our database on request. Easy enough.
There are, however, a few ways in which we utilize third party services to help run / fund the site:
- Affiliate Marketing. When you buy a product through our site, Amazon pays us a percentage of each sale. This does not impact your price in any way, and helps pay to keep the site online. We do not track (and do not want to track) who buys what, nor are we able to do so.
- Advertising. This typically involves embedding a script from one or more ad networks into our pages, which then display ads that may might be relevant to the viewer. If you don’t like the sound of that, please feel free to use an ad blocker (and maybe consider making a donation.)
- Analytics. Our web traffic is also analyzed by third party companies, for our own internal reporting and server monitoring. We do not track website activity at the individual level, only in anonymized aggregate.
Ad networks and analytics companies generally try to build viewer profiles to better target their advertising and/or improve their web traffic analyses, so these companies may have more of your personal data.